Sunday, November 27, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

Something that is essential in my path to finding my passion(s) in life, fulfilling my dreams, and just living it up as best I can is to cultivate a persistent 'attitude of gratitude'. Sometimes this is much easier said than done, but I do believe that there is always at least one thing to feel grateful for even at the worst of times.

The things that I am grateful for on this Sunday morning are:

1) My awesome friends
If I am privileged to have your friendship, then it means that we've had some great experiences together, and that I totally value having you in my life, respect you and your opinions, enjoy your company, and want the best for you always.

2) My incredible sisters
I am extremely proud of my sisters for being two accomplished, active, down-to-earth, fun, loving, generous, and all-around wicked awesome people! :D

3) My apartment
I love my bachelor pad that's decked out with my computer and tv and x-box and iPhone (4s!) and guitar and books about gambling, dating, and sex. I can't deny loving my material things (they make me happy, okay? :D).

4) My health
I am extremely fortunate to have good health most of the time, and to be able to have the opportunity to keep improving my fitness. Thank you, universe.

5) My fish
Freddie is awesome and keeps me company while I make hours and hours disappear on the computer. He's also a great source of entertainment whenever he randomly starts spazzing out. (Maybe he takes after his owner a bit :P).

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. How nice! I like your choice of adjectives for number 2, heehee. I am grateful to have a sis as awesome as you in my life too!

    I also like how Freddie is on the list.

    Also, I think you should shorten "attitude of gratitude" to "'tude of 'tude."

    :D

    ReplyDelete